Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Chalk Walk

Dickinson had its first annual chalk walk on Friday. I really liked it. The parks department provided a million pieces of brightly colored chalk and people from the community came and colored. They also had food trucks and some entertainment. David John didn't want to go but the other four boys and I went, colored and came back with some kettle corn. I'd call that a success.
This was a collaborative Tobias and Mommy project. I took the lines he drew and tried to form a coherent picture. It's a dinosaur holding a fish . Tobias was pretty proud of it.



Benjamin almost got caught in his very realistic spider web.

Gabriel made some cool designs and a color wheel. He had to adapt when some younger brothers "helped" him. He's a good sport.

I love Elijah's giant squid attacking the city. There's a snake coming through a portal from another dimension. I'm guessing that's where the squid came from too.

No comments:

Post a Comment