Thursday, June 4, 2015

32

I am feeling the love today for my birthday. My boys made me a lovely necklace and crown and some birthday signs. They told me that I'm the queen today. Thanks guys.

I think I'm going to make it a tradition to get a birthday t-shirt. I'm loving my yellow Okey Dokey Artichokey shirt.

I was surprised by the delivery of these gorgeous flowers from Marc today. Good job honey, I smile every time I look at them.

The flowers are especially appreciated because Marc is on call today and we decided that we would do birthday stuff tomorrow so I wasn't expecting anything.

32 feels okay. I'm not as freaked out as I was when I turned 30 or even 31. I guess I'm starting to feel comfortable with being "in my thirties". After all, I've got five cute boys, a handsome husband and a home in North Dakota that I love. The thirties are all right.

No comments:

Post a Comment