Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Moving Right Along

It really happened. We moved to North Dakota. Please forgive my extended absence from the blogging universe. It turns out that moving into a new house with five small children and trying to unpack everything is very time consuming. It also turns out that it is exhausting. Who knew? Anyway, we are just starting to find some sort of feeling of normalcy in our new lives and I hope to be back to providing regular updates with stories and pictures. I just wanted to write this brief introduction in case there were any doubters out there who thought that I had just run out of stories to tell. Believe you me, I am chock full of tales of our new adventures already. I also want to extend a blanket invitation to friends and family who haven't come out to see us yet. Come see us! We've got room a plenty.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to hearing more about you and your family, I am still always thinking you should publish your stories, they are really great!

    ReplyDelete