Sunday, August 13, 2017

Randoms

Several months ago, a kind woman at church gave us a large bag of snacks that she thought our boys might enjoy. Among these snacks were packages of Randoms. The boys loved Randoms. They are fruit snacks in completely random shapes and flavors. I'm not sure if these are the belly-flops of the fruit snack world but it was always exciting to open a package. You just weren't sure what you would get. This post is full of Randoms from our lives in the past eight months. A few random pictures, a few random sayings, things that just don't fit nicely into other posts. Enjoy.


Heard in our house recently:

Can you please close those scurtains?
Gabriel got these blocks for Christmas. He loves to build roller coasters with them.

You need to drink more, Mommy, so you can be fast like me. Two drinks of water every day makes me super fast.

Mwahaha! We destroyed 3,000 people by nuts!
What? You destroyed people with nuts?
They all had nut allergies.
We mustache you a question.

Whenever an ant bites you, you get a brown spot. That's why some people have so many brown spots on their skin. So many ants are biting them.

Can a flood be higher than a giant?
David John made this adorable guinea pig pencil holder. He gave it to me for my desk at work. I LOVE it!

Soon I'll be too big for this house.

I don't want to get married ever. I don't want to be that size.
Hey, who let the Cat in the Hat into our house?

If rain dries up, is it still rain?

I need to practice my triangles. They are getting worse and worse.
This is how he was sitting when I came to pick him up from playcare. So jealous.

Daycare, preschool, kindergarten, I don't care. I'll go anywhere; anywhere but college.
Why not college?
You have to do so much work! And it lasts a hun!
A hun?
Yes. A HUN of days. That's a lot.


No comments:

Post a Comment