Thursday, June 15, 2017

Pokemon Prowess

My boys made these cool Pokemon evolution cards at their summer program so, of course, we had to print a million more and make them at home. You can print six different characters, and if you would like to print your own the website is here: https://www.redtedart.com/pokemon-evolution-cards-printables/

The problem was that David John really wanted an evolution card for Jiggly Puff and he wasn't one of the six characters available, so being the cool mom that I am, I made him one. This might not seem that impressive, but it was tricky and I don't consider myself an artist, so I'm giving myself a digital pat on the back and posting it here.






Isn't he cute? David John was duly impressed. Being a parent really expands your horizons. You figure out how to do things for your kids that you definitely didn't learn in school. I sometimes wish I had kept a list of all the things that I have learned in order to be a good mother to my children. Drawing Pokemon? Check.

No comments:

Post a Comment