Sunday, March 6, 2016

OriGabi

Gabriel loves origami. The obsession started with a children's book titled Origami Grammie about a paper-folding grandmother. Gabriel folds fortune tellers, paper airplanes, suns and moons and is trying to memorize other things. He had a brief business at school selling his paper products but now he just folds for fun. I took this picture last month, but forgot about it until I was going through pictures looking for something else.

I was walking down the basement stairs when I saw it. I have no idea why he set them up that way but it was kind of beautiful and adorable. It was one of those moments that just makes you love your kids even more. Maybe we have a future installation artist on our hands.

1 comment:

  1. Make sure Gabe sees this article: https://news.byu.edu/news/tiny-origami-inspired-devices-opening-new-possibilities-minimally-invasive-surgery

    ReplyDelete