Saturday, March 18, 2017

H-E-Double Hockey Sticks, Yeah!

I had the pleasure of going with our friends Amy and Leslie last weekend to the Ralph Arena for some UND hockey. I had never been to a hockey game before and I had never been to Grand Forks before even though I am currently working on a degree through UND. It was nice to see the institution that I pay a lot of money to each semester.
We had so much fun and I discovered that I love watching hockey! It is right up there with basketball in my fun-sports-to-watch list. I'm so glad Amy and Leslie were there to take me through the finer points of traditions because there are a lot of them. There's a lot of crowd participation. We also happened to be sitting near some very animated characters. The arena was beautiful, the food in Grand Forks was delicious, the company was good and I bought a new hat. I'd call that a successful weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment