Thursday, February 16, 2017

Four!

Tobias turned four today which just seems crazy. How can my baby be four-years-old?
He continues to be a joy and a mischievous little monkey. He has been super excited for his birthday to come because he knew he would be getting "red life sabers". That's all he asked for. Red life savers and a teddy bear. I wish I could be that excited about circular candies and a small toy. To make my life even easier, he asked for a donut hole birthday cake. Really? Are you sure? Go ahead and twist my arm buddy. He was a delight on his birthday and loved all of his presents. We did indeed get him a teddy bear, which he named Chandra, and some life savers. I couldn't find an all-red package so I got the berry one with shades of red and pink and purple. We also gave him a coupon to go to the card store and pick out a game. We'll do that tomorrow. Grandma and Bapa got him some cool magnetic blocks. He is already building up a storm. Oma and Opa gave him a set of cute puzzles and a Paw Patrol night light that he has named "Starforce". He's all tucked in tonight with Chandra, Starforce and his case of magnetic blocks by his side.




This darling note is from Benjamin. It says, "Happy Birthday Tobias. You are cute and sure you are nice. I really hope that you have a great time. From Benjamin Ricks."



One more note on Tobias- he has the best answers sometimes. Lately, I've been singing "Summertime" from Porgy and Bess. Don't ask me why. Why does any song get stuck in my head? Anyway, one of the lines says, "Your daddy's rich and your mama's good-lookin'." Marc asked Tobias if it was more important to be rich or good-looking. He answered "Happy!" That's right kiddo. We hope your year is a happy one. Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment