Friday, August 8, 2014

Wedding Whirlwind

Tobias and I got to go to Houston... in August. So, not the best timing for a visit to Houston but we wanted to be there to celebrate my brother's wedding. You know, kind of a big deal. We got to stay with Jonx and Tine and even go to Liam's birthday party which was a big bonus. Unfortunately since I had left four other children and a husband at home, I couldn't stay long. It was a short trip but a ton of fun. Since everyone loves wedding pictures, here are a few:
Tobias and Mommy are sporting the wedding party color of mint.

Look at those handsome guys! Tobias loves his Bapa.

Joe and his beautiful almost-wife Dominika.

The whole Sherwood crew just before the ceremony.

I know this picture is fuzzy. Tobias just wouldn't stop moving, which was also a problem during the ceremony. He was one of the only little children in attendance and the beautiful old church has excellent acoustics. I'm so glad I didn't have the rest of the crew in tow.

So happy! It was an amazing ceremony given in no less than four languages. I got choked up a few times.

The reception was a serious party that lasted all night. Tobias passed out pretty early on in the night and we covered him with a matching mint dinner napkin.


No comments:

Post a Comment