Tuesday, December 31, 2013

My Five Sons

I wanted to name this post "Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch" but when you spell Marc with a "c" it just doesn't look right. "Marcy Marc and the Funcy Bunch" See? No good.
The point is, this post is about Marc and his boys. While we were at his mom's house for Christmas she showed us some pictures of baby Marc. The similarities between Marc and our boys are unreal. So, for fun I decided to post pictures of Marc at the same ages as our boys for comparison. He's often said he thinks the majority of our children look more like me and my family and that most of our boys are "Momma's boys". After seeing these comparisons, though, I don't think anyone can argue that these little guys don't belong to their Daddy.

Tobias and Marc, ages 9-10 months:


Benjamin and Marc, age 2:


David John and Marc, age 4:


Gabriel, Elijah and Marc, age 6:




If you need help figuring out who is who, let me know. I think I can tell them apart. :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow...can't believe how much they look alike. I bet it was way fun going through pictures and comparing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matthew and I were talking to a dad who had 5 boys the other day and Matthew IMMEDIATLY asked the pertinent questions... a rough transcript...

    m-"When did they get their naughties"
    dad-"What?"
    m-"Their naughties... I know some boys and there are 5 of them and tobias doesn't have his naughties yet, but he will get them soon."
    dad-"uhh, he he, so you know 5 naughty boys, mine boys aren't naughty."
    m-"No No No... the boys aren't naughty, they HAVE naughties. See they share their naughties with each other when they get old enough, and they know they can't all be naughty at the same time so they take turns. They are really good at it. Your boys probably just don't know how to share very well."
    dad- looking at Matthew like he has to be making this up, and me trying to keep my laughter from busting all the way way out "I am not sure naughties are something that you share"
    m-"Oh it is, and the naughties are really loud, but they are also very sneaky and sometimes you don't know who has them, I think it's usually elija, but davidjohn has them a lot too."
    me- "They are actually really nice boys, just smart, and full of ideas, and close in age."
    m-"and naughties, they are full of naughties, but they are really smart too, they are very good at sneaking up on me, but I can normally get away."

    ps, did the boys get their snakes yet?

    ReplyDelete